GOLFTEC Checks in at No. 3 in the Sports Category
By Ryan Gager
We are excited to announce that GOLFTEC was recently named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2022, coming in at No. 3 in the Sports category. This is the second time GOLFTEC has been named to this list, earning the No. 9 spot on the 2017 Sports list.
Each year Fast Company selects the firms making the biggest impact with their initiatives across 52 categories, including Sports, where GOLFTEC can be found. Fast Company acknowledges that, “Technology continues to revolutionize sports, whether experienced on the field or viewed from the couch.”
What caught the eye of Fast Company this year was GOLFTEC’s release of OptiMotion, a unique motion capture and measurement system that uses HD cameras and AI to reproduce swings in 3D, all in a wireless, sensor-less environment.
Last year GOLFTEC gave over 1.5 million lessons to nearly 200,000 golfers, while adding to its digital library of over 14 million swings that have been captured over the 26-plus years it has been in business.
This award also comes as GOLFTEC celebrated their best year on record in 2021.
- Over 175,000 Students chose GOLFTEC to help them with their game with an average improvement of 7 strokes
- 31 Coaches were named to the Golf Digest Best Teachers in Every State list
- Eight GOLFTEC Coaches won PGA Section Awards
- 12 new GOLFTEC Training Centers were opened
- Over 1.5 million lessons were given, compared to 1 million in 2020
- Over $2 million in charitable giving through GOLFTEC Cares