Guidelines For Driver Adjustments
These are all important questions, but the true question you should be asking is are you maximizing your trajectory (launch and spin) for your club head speed?
Below are basic guidelines for driver adjustments. It is important to note that once you start to incorporate more than two of these dynamics, the settings can inadvertently have a negative effect on your ball flight.
- Swing path inside-to-out (Draw / Hook) = More weight towards the toe of the driver
- Swing path outside-to-in (Fade / Slice) = More weight towards the heel of the driver
- Upward angle of attack (head of club ascending at impact) = Reduce the loft
- Downward angle of attack (head of club descending at impact) = Increase the loft
- High club head speed = Reduce the loft
- Low club head speed = Increase the loft
Of course the easiest way to dial in your adjustable driver is to see your local GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach for a personalized fitting where they have all the tools to maximize your ball flight and game! And now is the perfect time with Training Camp underway! For more information on a GolfTEC TECfit, visit us here & be sure to talk to your local Coach today!